“Term” is a life insurance policy that provides coverage for a predetermined amount of time. Benefits are gained if the policy owner passes away in a predetermined time frame, typically 10, 15, 20, or 30 years.
Return-of-Premium Term Life Insurance
PHP also offers a compelling 35-year Term Insurance policy that will return your ENTIRE premium if you outlive the term period of your life insurance.
- Premium returns can start as early as the second year
- Protection if you need it and a return of all your premiums paid if no death occurs
- Up to 17-year durations
Indexed Universal Life Insurance
Indexed Universal Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance. It’s an insurance policy where the benefit is assured to be paid upon your death (assuming the policy is kept current). Also, unlike Term Insurance, the policy can accrue a cash value within specified “indexes” (such as the S&P 500 or Nasdaq 100).
- A type of permanent life insurance
- You can choose your “index” based on your risk tolerance
- Cash value has tax-deferred growth
- Can be paired with a Long Term Care rider
No-Medical Exam Life Insurance
This simple, affordable life insurance is designed to cover expenses like medical bills and funeral costs (including plot and mortuary expenses) and can help protect your loved ones from future financial burdens. This provides permanent life insurance coverage with flexibility and long-term growth potential.
- Up to $250K death benefit
- No medical exam or blood work is required